Rhoda, a Rhode Island Red hen, frantically tries to keep track of her five chicks as a hungry fox lurks in the barnyard. As the chicks group and regroup themselves, the stage is set for some fabulous mathematics for young children. Are You All Here? is accompanied by a kindergarten unit Rhoda Red and Loretta Leghorn: Working with Fives and Tens and is part of the Contexts for Learning Mathematics series used by many elementary schools around the world.
Sascha Martin, child-inventor, brings his fuelled-up, real life rocket to school for show-and-tell. When it launches accidentally, taking Sascha with it, disaster and mayhem engulf the school. An adventure in verse, for children who love their rhymes.
Available now for ebook
About the author: John Arthur Nichol
Sascha, Luca and Mary-Alice will write about their adventure
Scatole di metallo
con schede-quiz per imparare divertendosi.
A che cosa servono i baffi del gatto? Che cosa mangia la balenottera azzurra? Quanto è largo il nido di una cicogna?
50 coloratissime carte con 100 domande e 100 risposte sugli animali del mondo.
Indovina la risposta giusta e impara in modo divertente!
This is how I went through with this cover that I love!
Is my first alien spaceship!!!
The Author is John Arthur Nichol and he is now writing the sequel!
Great funny story!
Through the wormhole available now for ebook and soon in paper
We would love to see it in many languages, but please write to us if you have a specific one!
Sep 9, 2007
Pirates: Legend of the Snarlyfeet Kindle Edition by Daryl Cobb
Cover per magazine
Cover per magazine
Poster per magazine
Barnyard Buddies: Perry Parrot Finds A Purpose
by Daryl K. Cobb (2010) Paperback
Pirates: The Ring of Hope by Daryl K Cobb (2008) Paperback
Bill the Bat Baby Sits Bella
by Daryl K. Cobb (2008) Hardcover
Greta's Magical Mistake by Cobb, Daryl K. (2013) Paperback
Do Pirates Go to School? by Daryl K Cobb (2010) Paperback
My Alphabet Nightmare Paperback
– July 23, 2011
The Frogs: A Happy Life! Kindle Edition
The Monster on Top of the Bed - by Alan Jordan
|Davy Brown Discovers His Roots|
出版社： Big Tent Books
* 2006: Il labirinto di Mîr (written by Elena Invernizzi) ("The labyrinth of Mîr": how to tell the children the
vicessitudes of Kursish people), for the "Accadde Così" series, Simone for School Editions;
* 2007: Zero for the "Accadde Così" series, Simone for School Editions;
* 2007: Il Re della Pastagonia, Il segno dei Gabrielli Publisher;
* 2006: The New puppy (written by Michael O'Toole) , for MightyBook, AudioBooks;
* 2006: Jim, the Grim Reaper (written by Michael O'Toole) , for MightyBook, AudioBooks;
* 2006: Smug Doug and the magic Rug (written by Michael O'Toole) , for MightyBook, AudioBooks;
* 2007: Bill the Bat finds his way home for Ten to Two Children's Books;
* 2007: Bill the Bat loves Halloween for Ten to Two Children's Books;
* 2008: The Spider and the FLy , for MightyBook, AudioBooks;
* 2008: Bill the Bat babysits Bella for Ten to Two Children's Books;
* 2008: A Day Out with Dad for Dragonpencil;
* 2008: A Day at the beach for Dragonpencil;
* 2008: The Monster on Top of the Bed for Alan Jordan;
* 2009: Davy Brown Discover His Roots for Dragonpencil;
* 2009: Santa and the Chimney for Piedenero;
* 2010: An Angel without wings for Dragonpencil;
Project on the iphone:
* 2009: Mooshake for mogeneration (game);
* 2009: Dinoshake for mogeneration (game);
* 2009: Santa and the Chimney for mogeneration (iphone book);